Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dress and hat done.

I chrocheted a dress and a hat for Ruby today. She was awfully glad for the dress because she felt a bit undressed without it. And when the hat was in place on her head she told me she want to go to France to be a dancer......




That's impossible I told her. These are the only clothes you have. You can't leave home that way. Okay, she replied, hurry up and make me some more then 'cause I WILL go to France!!




Yes I will make her some more, but couldn't break her heart by telling her that she is too young to go anywhere alone. And I'm not leaving for France in the nearest future!




Ruby was very pleased with the flower on her hat. But in this last photo she seem to have lost her good mood. Don't know what came to her......
Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment