Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am participating in a postcard swap !

This is going to be fun. I'm already going and my first card is ready. The second one is in progress and I'll show you some pictures,


This card is a result of some trouble I had with my cellphone the other day. And I was thinking back how easy it was back then. Just to dial......(wouldn't be back though)


As you see this is in progress. I don't want it too sweet so I'll have to do something more at the background.

This swap is open to everyone so I hope a lot of people will join in. If you read this just go to this place to join.

2 comments:

  1. You're of to a quick and great start Laila! These cards look great, and the doodles below too, love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hanna, this inspire me even more. How cool this is!

    ReplyDelete