Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need to knit something a little rougher.

After making the small doll I felt like doing something rougher.

I have this wonderful book about laceknitting.The shawl facing the front cover is reffered to as " The Crown Prince square shawl." It's really delicat, but that have to be for another occation. In spite of spring coming I decided to knit a scarf. I do not have any experience with Noro yarn from earlier on and I'm very satisfied. It feels so soft knitting with, almost like it melts in my hands. The colour changes are really nice too, one just have to be aware when starting a new ball.



This pattern is rough enough to show off even with all the colours, and it's easy enough to knit and listen to radio at the same time.




I'm looking forward to see how it looks like when blocked, and then I have a brand new scarf to start next winter.




Wish you all the best and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment