Monday, April 11, 2011

Another watercolour painting.

I had to use this paper.

I had a leftover paper that I had to use. It's a very nice and thick watercolour paper and it would be a shame to throw it away.
This time I made one of my "don't know what it is" sketches and painted it with watercolours. I'm really in love with my watercolour palette.
The colours feels so "earthy" and real in a strange way. They don't feel syntethic in any circumstance. What do you think?



As I said I don't know what it is, just something that lived in my pencil and wanted to come out. I'm still amazed when I compare the painted sketch to the final result. It changes so much with these dots.
This time I chose to leave a space undotted and I think it works well. I will try more of that and perhaps just dot some spaces.
I've snapped photos before and after, to show you the differens. It's just like two different paintings, don't you think?




Best wishes to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment