Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A cheerful bunting.

Dressing my bike for summer.

Now I'm done with the yarn work for my bike. It's about time to start the fabric work. Right now my bike dressing feels a bit too much but I'll have to accomplish just to see if I'm wrong or not.



This cute little bunting is ment to hang in top of the front basket. Like I'm celebrating spring/summer every time I use the bike.
I had a visitor (male) last afternoon who told me that I would never dare ride the bike down town looking like this. Pffft.....piece of cake!!
On the contrary I do hope a lot of people want to dress their bikes so our little town could be known as "the colourful bike town." Wouldn't that be nice? And as a bonus we could hope for a little less cars.

Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment