Friday, April 15, 2011

Some initials I've been painting.

I've been painting these initials lately. These were the letters I was learning to write when I started school. It's sad that I've not been paying it enough attention to keep them up in my writing.

I am thinking of making the whole alphabet but I put it in between other things. The flowers has names starting with the actual letter. It was hard to find a Norwegian name to a flower with the letter C so I chose an emergency solution.

There might be several to twist my brain on but I'll work it out. Not sure what to do with all of them but I think they will come to use in some way or other.





This weekend Sandra is coming so perhaps we will do some drawing, painting or other fun stuff together. It might be crocheting.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment