Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something I'm working on.

This is a try to paint a quilt.

I'm thinking of painting the handsewn stiches around each petal. And at the same time add some shadows to make some depht in it.
I'm not at all sure I can do it but I'll have a try. Probably ending up ruin it but that dosen't matter. I'll have to see whether I can do it.



Quite another thing I've been thinking of mentioning to you all. Have you ever heard the name Ramon Isern? He was a great artist and he made some real good collages. He was born in Barcelona in 1914 and died in Trondheim in 1989. Check him out on the internet. I lived some years in Trondheim, that's why I know about him.
Some of his art are shown here. Enjoy!!

It's a really sunny day here now, hope you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment