Saturday, May 14, 2011

How to use two faces in my artjournal?

I fell in love with these two faces immediately when I first saw them. It was late evening and I painted my pages, glued the faces down and went to bed with a huge expectation for the next morning.

Next morning I couldn't wait to get started but what happened? I didn't know what to do to this spread. What was it I wanted to tell? I was chewing for hours untill it came out as it did.
I really don't know if this is what it was ment to be, but it is what I came up with.




It's an interesting thought that we plant our seeds in our children/grand children and then when time goes by we move on and the children keeps the seeds and perhaps even polish them every now and then. It might end as my spread express or.....

Have a nice weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I love this spread! And I also love the idea of staying young at heart....that's my motto and my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet I heard a sweet child storey about a little child asking her grandmother how it was like to be old. Granny answered different good things and at the end she said: but it's scary to look in the mirror because I can't see the young girl that live inside me.

    That's the way it is don't you think? We always carry the young spirit no matter what numbers are connected to us.
    Thanks for sharing your opinions.

    ReplyDelete