Friday, June 3, 2011

I couldn't help reacting.

Adds get me to react.

I couldn't help myself yesterday. All those fantastic products that are going to keep us young forever. Every fifth day ( at least it feels that way) there are a new product and this one is far better than the former ones. It goes for skin, all round beauty, hair, teeth and the Lord knows what.
I can remember when my son was a little boy he asked me all the time why we didn't buy this and that stuff because as he said: it works they said so.(tv) Of course I told him what I ment and today he react just like me.
How do you react to these things?



By the way, "Seljords-ormen" is the Norwegian answer to Scotlands "Nessie" in Loch Ness.

Today we have summer here so I,ve been out doing things for a while.
Wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. I get frustrated because they usually are all the same product, they've just found a new "sciency" way of saying it so that it sound like a new product. grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete