Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm still in there.

I have really surprised myself.

I'm quite proud to be able to tell you that I'm still working on my slow job. Now I'm more than half way through. I have to admit though that I'm sometimes doing just a couple of rows a day. But it is growing and that's the most important thing for me.
It's going to be my new shower buddy. It's going to schrub my back and if I have the currage I'll make one for my hand too to schrub the rest of me.
I use a hard linen yarn and with all the "nubs" I think it will be perfect for my use.
As I said in an earlier post I could probably have baught it but it's quite nice to have made it, especially since it's such a slow job.



Otherwise I'm sewing. Today I had to get out to buy me a new black pen. I stopped by at a yarnoutlet but left without buying anything. Yaaaay.

What have you been up to lately?
Wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. Your shower buddy looks nice. I like the colors you're using.

    Any time I knit it's a slow job! I learned to crochet first and much later learned the basics of knitting but it's never come easily to me. I can do many things with crochet but when I knit it's only something straight like a scarf.

    ReplyDelete