Sunday, July 31, 2011

A different weekend.

We drowe to a city called Flekkefjord.

Saturday we had a daytrip to Flekkefjord. To our surprise there was a festival going on and lots of people in town. The weather was sunny and very hot. We did enjoy the sunny day and walked the streets and baught a bit of this and that.

When it was time to return we chose another way back because we wanted Sandra to have seen a place called " Helleren" The road which passes Helleren is very steep and narrow. The photo below is a postcard showing Helleren. People lived in this house before and during World War 2.



My husband snapped a photo of Sandra and me in front of the houses.



Today we went to the beach to collect some flat rounded stones for me. I intend to crochet around them. I have not done that before so I look forward to try it.

Now it's time to bring Sandra back home.
Wish you all the best.

2 comments:

  1. Those houses look as if they're about to be crushed by the mountain! I'm not sure I could go to sleep at night if I lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how the mountain protects the little houses. it looks like you had a good time with sandra - i'm sure it was hard to let her go back home!

    ReplyDelete