Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's just sewing these days.

My fabric piles are decreasing.

I've really been using fabrics lately. The sewingmachine is in use all the time. And I'm enjoying it too. I haven't decide wether to start my own online shop but right now I don't think it's time. Better be in August since July is summer holiday time here.
This dress I made using some delicate cotton fabric. The pink decor is easy to remove if that's wanted. The size is 4 to 6 years I believe. Several of the girls in my family could use this one, if I decide not opening a shop.



I'm still practising drawing faces but I don't feel I get the grip of it. Won't stopp though. Well, the drawing isn't that bad but I feel it's difficult colouring it. I'm playing a bit with some stamps too and that's fun. I'll post some of it soon.

Have a nice week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment