Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Journaling with new pens.

Have you ever tried Uni Posca?

They are really good pens/markers. It took a while to get used to them because they have this very hard/stiff tip. I've been using some with a tip like a brush so the differens is huge. The Uni Poscas do cover everything, even a black background is covered by my pale pink pen. The more I use them the more I love them. They are really worth a try. On the right page I've used only Uni Posca.



The left page has a little poem asking some birds to bring nice weather. As you understand we do not have to water our garden this summer and that's fine. Neither do we have to cover ourself with sunblock and that's fine too. BUT.....

We are invited to a wedding later this summer so I'm thinking of making the couple some nice things. The mother of the bride gave me some ideas. Right now I'm sewing curtains to my sons second floor.
That's all for now, enjoy your summer.

2 comments:

  1. I just love pens and paints and trying out new stuff - its like playing for adults

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry, ler. Masse blått rundt oss. Siste er blåbærmuffins i ovnen. Kan nesten ikke tro at du bare har laget det med Uni-pennene, nice. Må ha gnid godt med fingrene da, det har jeg nettopp oppdaget at går veldig godt an.

    ReplyDelete