Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Look what I got in my mailbox today.

I'm a member in Postcrossing and today this lovely card was in my mailbox.
It's from Belarus where a mother and her three year old son made it. I really love coffee and especially these days following the news we have made a lot of coffee.



I got my very own coffee train. Isn't that something? Look how nice they have used several different medias. The little boy was so exited to tan the card with coffee. I have to say it gave me a soft spot for that boy and his mom. Thanks a lot to both of them.

Yesterday I sold four of my bracelets too and was asked to leave them in commission at a friends yoga studio. I think I'll try it. Can't do any harm to try.


Otherwise I'm soon finished decluttering the whole house. Just a couple of rooms left upstairs. My home do look new all over and I told my husband the other day that it looks like we're moving. It feels good though and I really look forward to finish it all. My new studio has to wait untill then.

Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment