Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This one is a bit scary.

My 15th face is pure imagination.

Hello and welcome back!
I'm awfully glad for all of you who visit and comment on my blog. Thank you so much for that!

This is the first face this week and I really felt the pressure with not using a photo as inspiration. Therefor I felt for doing a "hidden" face.
When I look at her now, she reminds me a lot of one of my nieces. Especially her eyes are the same.
All her stash doesn't have any other meaning than to help hiding her face a bit. She feels a bit scary to me.
In the first place I thought of doing some kind of carnival outfit, but it doesn't look like that either.
As you can see I skipped her ears, and I'm thinking they are hidden behind the facemask.
I don't have much more to tell you about her, so I'll stop with this.



Tomorrow there will be another tour in old New York.
Untill then.

No comments:

Post a Comment