Thursday, September 8, 2011

An owl and what inspired it.

Hello!

Today I'll show you my last owl and what inspired it. I was looking for something in my craft magazines and came over this photo of a carved item . I saw an owl immediately.

I,ve skipped my owls for a while because I started to make some beads and that was so exciting that I couldnt stop. More about that in a later post.

Now I'm really looking forward to the weekend, Sandra is coming and it's been a while since she was here. She called me the other day and told me she was so looking forward to come this weekend. She had missed her journal a lot.

Last time she was here she wouldn't bring her journal back home, and now she regretted that.




The picture below shows my inspiration for todays owl. Do you see the owl too?




That seem to be all for today, I'm going to have a friend visiting, and I have to prepeare something for us.

Have a nice day.


1 comment:

  1. Inspiration is everywhere! I like your latest owl.

    Have fun with Sandra and your visiting friend.

    ReplyDelete