Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekend with Sandra.

This weekend with Sandra was a lazy one.

Sandra was in no mood to do anything special so we relaxed and did a bit drawing. She wanted to learn how to make a mandala and I showed her.
She had forgotten her journal this time so we found her some drawingpaper to work on and I think she liked to do her own mandala.

I think she some times feel it's good just to relax and enjoy the stillness in our house, normally she has three siblings around her and it can be quite noisy from time to time. She hasn't felt quite well lately either. Some terrible headaches are disturbing her well beeing.

Below you can see her making the final touches to her very first mandala. It was early Sunday morning and she was enjoying the heat from the stove.


I had showed her how to draw the lotus design and I think she did it well to be her first time. She was so inspired by my bok with mandalas only, that she wrote Mandala book on her drawing.
I think her mandala came out well and she loved doing it. Perhaps she will draw some more at her own.

She likes very much to help my husband clean outside so they did a bit of that too. She earned some money and was happy.

That's all for now.
Have a nice day and take care.

3 comments:

  1. She's done an amazing creation here. Look how neat she is also with her lines. This girl is going to anything she wishes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I wonder what creative art your going to create this weekend? What ever you do, it will be awesome :) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete