Monday, November 7, 2011

Right now.....

Hello again.

It's time for a new post and today I'll show you how it looks outside right now.
The weather has been summery lately with quite high temperatures for the time of year. I heard from the radio that the temperatures are the same as in July. Because of a "warm" day yesterday we are "fogged" in today, as you see in the photos.
It's a strange feeling to have this kind of weather, just like the Lord has been out with the eraser.
Every known outline has been hidden and the whole landscape feels different.
Inside the house the cold sits in the walls and today I have a fire going. Nothing cools down like fog.
I have finished the knitting for the new babygirl and right now the small items are beeing washed in the mashine. Hopefully tomorrow I can show you the result.
The photos below are snapped in my garden right before I wrote this post.



Because of the mild weather we experience that the plants are blooming for the second time this year. Now it's the lupines.


The other day I was searching for something on you-tube and found this realistic film showing some of the nice things we have around us. I use 20 minutes by car to reach Stavanger, so this is all familiar to me. If you have 3 minutes to spend I recommend this film. I think Trine Grung does a great job presenting our neighbourhood.
Have a great day and take care.


2 comments:

  1. Laila, you live in a beautiful part of the world. I enjoyed the video, and I also like seeing your garden. I enjoy foggy days (as long as I don't have to drive!)....they seem somewhat mysterious and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah those pictures - I love the chilly weather, the rolling mist, as you say with the outlines hidden (I guess because I live if such a hot country)I'll have to watch the video when I get home - I'm at work now (think I should get back to work!)

    ReplyDelete