Sunday, June 24, 2012

No doubt this is my boy!


 I'm so happy I could dance.


 
 When I look at it now, of course I see details that could've been better, but I found it was time to stop. I'm happy that it came out so well as it is now. Not even in my wildest dreams did I think I could do this. Yes I can paint and yes I can paint a face but to get it to look like someone I knew, who on earth would've thought that? At least not me.
Well, I could, and I'm as happy as I can be! Handyman is making me the frame, it's a simple one because I want it to be. First time my son saw my work he said, and this is his excact words : which onion is that? I saw his glittering eyes, he recogniced himself emediately. And YES he wants to have it.
June 28th is his Birthday and then he'll have it.



Right now I'm deep into a new project. Below is my first painting as it is now. I'm not sure whether it's finished. I can feel at least two more coming, they're part of my "using old letters " project. The one below is called : Naked Thruth.
 I've been in this flow for a long while now and I just love it. It feels like I could work on forever.



What's on your workdesk right now?
Take care everyone!




2 comments: