Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Do you still use one of these?



 Today I felt uninspired and it shows too. 

 

 My hand whisk is still quite much in use. This one is made of steel  and I have one made in plastic too. They are great tools and easy to use with much less fuss than a mixer. I even own one of the old fashioned hand mixers, but I don't use it.
I have been asking friends over the week what kind of spirals they use in their daily life and without exceptions nobody understood what I ment. Perhaps not too strange, easier for me that have been thinking of it the whole week.




ARRRRRGH...............I can't believe it, I had a phonecall right now. A man, speeking bad english, told me that my computer was filled to the brim with viruses. " Just keep calm madam, sit down in front of your computer and I'll show you what the problem is"........bla bla bla. I wished him a good day and hung up. We've been warned about this type of calls and today it was me they tried to trick.
Luckily I read about it resently so it was all familiar to me, besides I have good protection when it comes to my computer. DON'T BOTHER TO TRY THAT AGAIN !

Tomorrow I'll show you a piece quite different from the ones I have made this week.
Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job with this sketch. I don't have one like this but I do have one of the old-fashioned hand mixers.

    Those pesky scam phone calls are so irritating! We get different ones all the time, and usually right at dinner time.

    ReplyDelete