Sunday, September 30, 2012

Always new surprises.

Are you good at following your plans? I'm not.


My plan was to finish a painted/embroidered piece that have been around for awhile. With my fourth pillow done I should finish off my piece. BUT........... while I was weaving in the ends I came to think about a rag doll I made some time ago. What if I made something special for her.
Somehow my last ideas always wins, so now I'm "playing the doll". In the photo you see a normal sized granny square and the ones I make at the moment. Excactly what I'm making I'm not sure of myself, but I'll show you when done. My ragdoll has this very fun face and when she sits on the table looking at me, I get the feeling that she expect something very special from me.



If I can make something special, my thought is to bring her to the Christmas market.  Right now I enjoy making these tiny granny squares and we'll see what it becomes in the end.

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun. That's the important thing. I look forward to seeing what you create for the ragdoll.

    ReplyDelete