Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last day making blobs.

And I totally lost the inspiration today.

 

That always surprises me when it happens. Top inspired one day and totally uninspired the next. Why is that? It has been fun though to make these blobs and find new ways of doing things. Todays piece shows a new thing too, I used a tool similar to a comb and dragged the color over the sheet before "printing". If I were a bit more inspired I would have used more color, my intention was to make lines.

I like the flower and the ear, what the two of them are doing togrther is more difficult to explain.

39/50

Below you see some of the pieces I never used. A bit later I will make a theme where I will use them all. Coming week will be without a theme. I feel the need to do what I want when I want to. But I'm quite sure I will doodle some days. For a long time now I have been thinking of making my own "doodle- library", that way it will be easy to find the right design whenever I need it.



The family digging project is close to end and that's a good thing. I think we have hundreds of old documents starting from 1850. They're all difficult to read but we've done most of them now. Remaining is the job to get them in system and present them to the rest of the family. I bet there will be some ahhh's and ohhhh's, we've found some real surprises. Funny thing that, one always believe that our forfathers were proper in every way. They were not! All the storys we've found could become a book, a juicy one too!

Wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment