Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish you all a good and joyful Christmas.


Sandra and I have been making stuff this weekend and my Christmascard below is the only one from me this year. It was fun to make and it looks much harder to make than it is. The text, in Norwegian, says of course Merry Christmas. I'll post it on my facebook wall as well and then I'm done with cards this year.



I have these old Christmascards and thought I would share one of them with you.This card was sent from Ottawa Dec. 11th 1930, to Stavanger Norway.
It's a nice card and an envelope made especially to match it. Boy did they know how to do things back then!
It's impossible to buy, something similar to this, today. I had to use a flashlight so the image is a bit overexposed but that was the best I could do.

Otherwise the rain came as usual and now the amount of slush is incredible, but it decreases every minute so I'm glad. We had a blizzard friday night, it was more noisy than I can ever remember.
That's all for today, and I'm not sure I will write another post before Christmas so take care everyone and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment