Friday, February 1, 2013

The victory dance

 

I've had a new session of victory dancing, yay!


Today I finally figured out how to make my gallery page. Easy enough to write, but how on earth to add the photos already used on this blog????
I did it I did it I did it........... what a reliefe! I know it could be done even better, but this is how far I can do right now. Hopefully I can do better as time goes by.
I feel paralysed each time I'm thinking of doing some "tecknical" stuff, I know it sits between my ears and the only way to deal with it is to try which I did today.

I was so happy after doing this that I had to paint a funny person. It could have been me daancing but it's not. :)



The one below was made last year and I can't remember in which occation.


Go have a look in the gallery and please tell me what you think. Is it ok, did you enjoy seeing it, should I add more text and so on. Let me know your thoughts.
Another beautiful day here, lots of sun and lots of frost too.

Enjoy your weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I think you did an amazing job on setting up your gallery. I left a comment over there,

    ReplyDelete