Sunday, September 8, 2013

No computer.

My computer broke down.

It's so irritating, I bought it in February and now it's broken. For the time being I have to write on my ipad, with no access to any new photos. I don't know how long it will take to get it fixed, but it might take as long as three weeks I've been told.

I know the computer is just a tool, but it has become a much used one and I feel a bit helpless without  it. There's nothing else to do but wait, so until I get it back you'll have to do without anything new from me.

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating for you! I am lost without my computer. It's so funny because for many years I didn't want a computer in my home. I used one at work all the time and couldn't imagine what I would do with one at home! Little did I know all the wonderful people I would meet through the computer. I hope yours is fixed and returned to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it like what did we ever do without a computer, I don't remember but I bet we got a lot done (lol)

    ReplyDelete