Sunday, November 24, 2013

A little sketching.

I meant to make a post showing my Christmas card for this year,

but I'm not happy with how it turned out so I'll have to work some more on it. Instead I did a little sketching today, I'm planning on making another bouquet with birds in it this time. So to improve my drawing I did draw some birds today, and I see I'll need to practice some more before doing a serious try.


I'm planning on using two or three different birds in my piece, but the one abowe is one of them. Except for the sketching I haven't done much today, just resting and searching the internett. I did sign up for the second class though, and I look forward for it to begin late February 2014.
Coming week I'll have to visit an art shop to fill up with some supplies, my black pens are no good any more, and I want to see what can be bought of different papers too.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bird, and cant wait to see your Christmas card

    ReplyDelete